Tight Economy Expands Stock Imagery Use


Now more than ever designers are driven to using stock imagery due to the economic downtown, according to a recent Graphic Design USA survey.

The preliminary findings of the survey show:
• 94% of professional designers are using stock visuals in their work (an all time high according to this survey’s history)
• 41% of professional designers are using for stock year over year
• The frequency of use is strong despite current economic conditions
• Royalty free licensing continues to climb
• High volume/low cost options are also slated for strong growth
• Print garners 93% of the media usage, with web/interactive gathering 52%

GDUSA promises full results will be presented in the September issue

1 comment:

  1. I read many these type of posts but this post is really very well. I get new quality information. I really impressed by this info..I am really impressed reading your written articles. I think you have put enough effort and time updating your site. I have bookmarked it and I would like to get more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete